Esther Lin, MMA Fighting
A featherweight scrap between Julio Arce and Hakeem Dawodu will go down in New York City.
On Tuesday afternoon, UFC officials confirmed the initial report from The Canadian Press.
Arce (16-3), a veteran of Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series, is coming off a violent knockout win Julian Erosa at UFC Rochester in May. Prior to this performance, the Florida native saw his seven fight win streak snapped, courtesy of a split decision loss to Sheymon Moraes at UFC 230 in November 2018.
Dawodu (10-1-1) is coming off TKO win over Yoshinori Horie at UFC 240, earning his first Performance of the Night bonus in the process. This win not only marked his first stoppage win the UFC but push his win streak to three straight inside the Octagon
UFC 244 is set to go down in New York City on Nov. 2 inside Madison Square Garden. With this latest addition, here is how the entire card stands:
- Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Darren Till
- Corey Anderson vs. Johnny Walker
- Derrick Lewis vs. Blagoy Ivanov
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Jennifer Maia
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Krzysztof Jotko
- Lyman Good vs. Chance Rencountre
- Stephen Thompson vs. Vicente Luque
- Julio Arce vs. Hakeem Dawodu
Full Story Via MMA Fighting – All Posts